About the Division for Innovation Education
As an organization with a medium- to long-term perspective, this division will proactively plan and manage "technical human resource development," "entrepreneurial development," and "innovation education. By collaborating with management personnel from the pre-startup stage of fostering innovative human resources, the division will create a virtuous cycle of "knowledge, human resources, and funds" among large corporations, universities, venture capitalists, and venture companies, and promote the creation of a startup ecosystem centered on universities.
Purpose and Aim
This department aims to contribute to the advancement of science and technology and the development of society by training human resources through advanced education.To this end, we will work on the following points.
- Promote advanced research in the field of cutting-edge science and technology
- Fostering researchers who will play a leading role in the international community
- Cultivate human resources with advanced expertise to support society and the economy.
In addition, we aim to nurture the following capabilities in order to develop the strong social human resources that will be in even greater demand in the future.
- Adaptability to new environments (under corona conditions)
- Creativity to create new values that do not depend on existing structures
- The ability to think freely without being restricted by expertise or technology, while being based on a high level of expertise and technology.
- Logical thinking skills to implement ideas into society
- Human ability to expand connections with others
- and promote close collaboration and cooperation with outside the university for the development of society and the creation of culture.